کتاب دکر شده با فرمت پی دی اف بوده و قابلیت اجرا بر روی تمامی دیوایس های پشتیبان کننده از PDF را دارا می باشد.
SmartBook is the first and only adaptive reading experience. Fueled by LearnSmart – the most widely used and intelligent adaptive learning technology – SmartBook identifies what you know and don’t know, and highlights what you need to learn. It even figures out what material you are most likely to forget. SmartBook helps you study smarter, not harder, and get the grades you want.
• Numbered headings link to learning outcomes and end-of-chapter assessments for each section.
• Every learning outcome has at least one Review and Comprehension question.
• Numbered headings added to the end-ofchapter Summary.
• Homeostasis Figures revised to include more succinct explanations and new illustrations.
• Systems Interactions redesigned for ease of reading
• Improved wording of figure legends.
• Anatomy & Physiology Revealed icons are placed throughout the text and figures for easy linking from the e-book or to the online correlation guide.
About the Author
Dr. Philip Tate earned B.S. degrees in both mathematics and zoology and an M.S. in ecology from San Diego State University. He earned his doctorate in biological education from Idaho State University. Phil has taught anatomy and physiology to all levels of students: nursing and allied health, physical education, and biology majors.
CHAPTER 1 The Human Organism
CHAPTER 2 The Chemical Basis of Life
CHAPTER 3 Cell Structures and Their Functions
CHAPTER 4 Tissuesf Glands,and Membranes
CHAPTER 5 Integumentary System
CHAPTER 6 Histology and Physiology of Bones
CHAPTER 7 Anatomy of Bones and Joints
CHAPTER 8 Histology and Physiology of Muscles
CHAPTER 9 Gross Anatomy and Functions of Skeletal Muscles
CHAPTER 10 Functional Organization of Nervous Tissue
CHAPTER 11 Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems
CHAPTER 12 Integration of Nervous System Functions
CHAPTER 13 The Special Senses
CHAPTER 14 Autonomic Nervous System
CHAPTER 15 Endocrine System
CHAPTER 16 Blood
CHAPTER 17 The Heart
CHAPTER 18 Blood Vessels and Circulation
CHAPTER 19 Lymphatic System and Immunity
CHAPTER 20 Respiratory System
CHAPTER 21 Digestive System
CHAPTER 22 Nutrition Metabolismr and Temperature Regulation
CHAPTER 23 Urinary System and Body Fluids
CHAPTER 24 Reproductive System
CHAPTER 25 Development and Genetics
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید