کتاب دکر شده با فرمت پی دی اف بوده و قابلیت اجرا بر روی تمامی دیوایس های پشتیبان کننده از PDF را دارا می باشد.
نویسندگان: Anthony J. Trevor, Bertram G. Katzung, Susan B. Masters
MORE THAN 1000 Q&As PREPARE YOU FOR MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY COURSE EXAMS AND BOARD EXAMINATIONS
From the authors of pharmacology's #1 textbook, Katzung & Trevor's Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Twelfth Edition, this review delivers a clear, concise review of fundamental concepts backed by more than 1,000 review questions and answers. The chapter-based approach facilitates use with course notes or larger texts.
Outstanding learning aids include:
- Short discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or specific drug groups
- Explanatory figures and tables
- Review questions followed by answers and explanations
- Drug trees in drug-oriented chapters that visually organize drug groups
- A list of high-yield terms and definitions you need to know
- Skill Keeper Questions that prompt you to review previous material to understand links between related topics
- A checklist of tasks you should be able to perform upon completion of a chapter
- Summary tables that list the important drugs and include key information about their mechanisms of action, effects, clinical uses, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and toxicities
- Two comprehensive 100-question examinations followed by the correct answers and rationales
- Valuable test-taking strategies for improving your test performance
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید