دانلود کتاب اطلس رنگی صدمات به دندان Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth 4ED
Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth encompasses the full scope of acute dental trauma, including all aspects of inter-disciplinary treatment. This fourth edition captures the significant advances which have been made in the subject of dental traumatology, since the publication of the last edition more than a decade ago. The comprehensive nature of the book is designed to appeal to distinguished clinicians and scholars of dental traumatology, whether they be oral surgeons, pediatric dentists, endodontists, or from a related specialist community.
Review Comments on the 4th Edition
Drs Jens Andreasen, Frances Andreasen and Lars Andersson, along with 41 contributors, have created a truly marvellous work of professional sophistication, clinical relevance, compassionate awareness and futuristic projections in this evidence-based approach to the contemporary challenges that practitioners and researchers face in the understanding and management of traumatic injuries to the teeth.
Overall this text and its contents are second to none in all of dental publishing… As a profession we are forever in their debt for providing us with this beacon of science and clinical practice.
James L. Gutmann, Endo — Endodontic Practice Today
Every dental professional and specialist will benefit from this text, which presents a variety of interesting traditional and nontraditional material. The illustrations are breathtaking, balancing histology with contemporary esthetic management.
The text is clear and well written with references throughout.
Traumatic Injuries will serve as an excellent reference for practitioners and specialists who have a good working knowledge of dental traumatology, but it is a gold standard for building the student’s lifelong reference library.
Review Comments on the Previous Edition
The first impression one has of this book is its sheer size and the array of beautiful color illustrations inside . . . In summary, it is a remarkable text, eminently readable with superb illustrations . . . Every self-respecting dental library, personal or institutional, should have a copy.
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
More than a decade has elapsed since the third edition of this major textbook was published. In this time, the evidence-base has shifted and the fourth edition of this book captures the significant advances which have been made in the subject of dental traumatology.Long considered the gold standard book on the subject, the fourth edition builds on this reputation and presents the definitive standards in the field. New chapters have been added to address topical issues such as the psychological effect of dental trauma, bleaching of discoloured teeth, optimisation of pulp and periodontal healing, the cost benefit of trauma treatment, splinting of teeth, and the use of MTA in endodontic treatment. The fourth edition also provides information which can be disseminated to patients about dental trauma and its treatment.In this fourth edition, the legendary Andreasens welcome a new fellow editor, Lars Andersson. They are joined by new contributors who add to the luminary author team.
1. Wound Healing Subsequent to Injury.
2. Response of Oral Tissues to Trauma.
3. Stem Cells and Regeneration of Injured Dental Tissue.
4. Osteoclastic Activity.
5. Physical and Chemical Methods to Optimize Pulpal and Periodontal Healing after Traumatic Injuries.
6. Socio-psychological Aspects of Traumatic Dental Injuries.
7. Child Physical Abuse.
8. Classification, Epidemiology and Etiology.
9. Examination and Diagnosis of Dental Injuries.
10. Crown Fractures.
11. Crown-Root Fractures.
12. Root Fracture.
13. Luxation Injuries of Permanent Teeth: General Findings.
14. Concussion and Subluxation.
15. Extrusive Luxation and Lateral Luxation.
16. Intrusive Luxation.
18. Injuries to the Supporting Bone.
19. Injuries to the Primary Dentition.
20. Injuries to Developing Teeth.
21. Soft Tissue Injuries.
22. Endodontic Management and the Use of Calcium Hydroxyde in Traumatized Permanent Teeth.
23. New Endodontic Procedures using Mineral Trioxide Aggregate (MTA) for Teeth with Traumatic Injuries.
24. Orthodontic Management of the Traumatized Dentition.
25. Restoration of Traumatized Teeth with Resin Composites.
26. Resin-related Bridges and Conventional Bridges in the Anterior Region.
27. Autotransplantation of Teeth to the Anterior Region.
28. Implants in the Anterior Region.
29. Esthetic Considerations in Restoring the Traumatized Dentition: a Biological Approach.
30. Prevention of Dental and Oral Injuries.
31. Prognosis of Traumatic Dental Injuries.
32. Splinting of Traumatized Teeth.
33. Bleaching of the Discoloured Traumatized Tooth.
34. Economical Aspects of Traumatic Dental Injuries.
35. Information to the Public, Patients and Emergency Services about Traumatic Dental Injuries.
از طریق شبکه های اجتماعی با ما همراه باشید